Get the most out of your new account
Take advantage of all the features and benefits of your new Business Advantage checking account by visiting the New Account Checklist.
Ways to avoid monthly fees
Pay no monthly fee when you meet one of the following requirements during each checking statement cycle:
We take a clear and simple approach to fees. Please read our Clarity Statement® to understand the features and policies of your account, including fees – and how to avoid them.
Run your business more efficiently and effectively while keeping your finances simple and secure. Experience the confidence and control of Small Business Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Text Banking.
Add on-the-go convenience to bank on your schedule.
- Small Business Online Banking to get balance information, monitor account activity with alertsOn-the-go Banking Footnote 1 and download account data to QuickBooks®.
- Mobile Banking to securely manage your business accounts from your mobile device.On-the-go Banking Footnote 2
- Text Banking to get information about your business account on your mobile phone within seconds.On-the-go Banking Footnote 3
There’s no monthly fee for Business Advantage customers to use the Account Management tool.
Manage your accounts from one location with this helpful online feature. You’ll be able to:
- Manage accounts for multiple businesses with one Online ID.
- Control employee account access.
- Link your accounting software directly to Online Banking.
Take a Account Management test drive and see everything you can do using Account Management.
More online account tools
Once you’ve enrolled in Online Banking, you can try out additional online business services. Enjoy more sophisticated online tools that can help you access your account information more easily, get paid faster, process payroll online, and more.
Take our other online business services for a test drive more online account tools.
Small Business Credit Card
A business credit card that does more
There’s no monthly fee on your Business Advantage checking account when you spend $2,500 per billing cycle in qualifying new Net Purchases using your linked Bank of America Small Business credit card.Small Business Credit Card Footnote 1
Plus, a $200 statement credit to new eligible business card customers that make at least $500 in new purchases within the first 60 days of the credit card account opening$200 statement credit Footnote 2.
Business credit cards come with an array of benefits designed especially for small business owners:
- Low intro APR. Get a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first nine billing cycles.
- Exciting rewards. Earn cash back, airline travel with no blackout dates, car rentals, hotel stays, cruises — even gift certificates.
- Greater control. Set spending limits for employees, easily track expenses by categories you select, analyze business spending, get timely alerts, and more.