Get the most out of your new account
Take advantage of all the features and benefits of your new Business Fundamentals ® checking account by visiting the New Account Checklist.
Ways to avoid monthly fees
Pay no monthly fee when you meet one of the following requirements during each statement cycle:
We take a clear and simple approach to fees. Please read our Clarity Statement ® to understand the features and policies of your account, including fees – and how to avoid them.
Why you should request a business debit card today
In addition to helping you avoid monthly fees, a business request your debit card is a convenient, secure and simple way to make online purchases anywhere Visa ® or MasterCard® is accepted.
Simply request your debit card your card, and you can:
Run your business more efficiently and effectively while keeping your finances simple and secure. Experience the confidence and control of Small Business Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Text Banking.
Add on-the-go convenience to bank on your schedule
- Online Banking to get balance information, monitor account activity with alertsOn-the-go Banking Footnote 1 and download account data to QuickBooks®.
- Mobile Banking to securely manage your business accounts from your mobile device.On-the-go Banking Footnote 2
- Text Banking to get information about your business account on your mobile phone within seconds.On-the-go Banking Footnote 3
Business Savings Account
Business Investment Savings Account
Take advantage of a Business Investment Savings Account, with no monthly fee for Business Fundamentals® customers. Open yours today and you can:
- Earn interest at a competitive rate.
- Enjoy convenient access to your funds whenever you need them.*
- Write up to 3 checks per statement cycle.*
- Help avoid the inconvenience of overdrafts by enrolling in Overdraft Protection.Business Savings Account Footnote 1
Open a Business Investment Savings Account or get more information about Business Savings Account.
Small Business Credit Card
A business credit card that does more
There’s no monthly fee on your Business Fundamentals® checking account when you spend $250 per billing cycle in qualifying new Net Purchases using your linked Bank of America Small Business credit card.Business Savings Account Footnote 1
Plus, a $200 statement credit to new eligible business card customers that make at least $500 in new purchases within the first 60 days of the credit card account opening$200 statement credit Footnote 2
Business credit cards come with an array of benefits designed especially for small business owners:
- Low intro APR. Get a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first nine billing cycles.
- Exciting rewards. Earn cash back, airline travel with no blackout dates, car rentals, hotel stays, cruises — even gift certificates.
- Greater control. Set spending limits for employees, easily track expenses by categories you select, analyze business spending, get timely alerts, and more.